- Thanks for visiting. We are back home in Wellington, New Zealand, after 15 months away, living in Santa Barbara, California. It's wonderful to be home.
On this blog you'll find over ten years of posts about life bringing up three Kiwi born daughters and our travels overseas. My husband and I are both British born, but have lived together in New Zealand since 1997.
This blog is a living diary 'of sorts', which keeps our dear folks overseas up to date with our adventures. Through sharing our adventures we've made many friendships over the years, particularly with other expats who've emigrated to New Zealand; as well as lovely New Zealand bloggers who enjoy sharing their parenting journey, crafts, art, travels, photography and writing.
- sabrina montagnoli on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- pinkoddy on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Autumn | The Photo Gallery
- Meghan @ MNMs on We are home in Wellington, New Zealand!
- Mama Syder on We are home in Wellington, New Zealand!
Author Archives: Sarah
An inspiring home-school, Mum, friend invited my two younger children and I to a shadow workshop at the City Gallery in Wellington last week. It was the perfect distraction from the troubled start to our week (I’ll get around to … Continue reading
We’ve been back in Wellington, New Zealand, a fortnight and are quickly reacquainting ourselves with favourite haunts. The weather has mostly been conducive to outdoor activities and our children are loving playing with their friends. Here’s five outdoor favourites from … Continue reading
Our last month in Santa Barbara, California, coincided with the start of the ‘Fall’ season (though the temperatures and local foliage were hardly indicators of autumnal weather!). With only weeks left, before our return to Wellington, New Zealand, (just in … Continue reading
Where do I start?! The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of saying goodbye to our life in Santa Barbara, enjoying a last few days in Disneyland California, and then finally boarding an Air New Zealand flight for that … Continue reading
We were practically frying in southern California last weekend, as the temperature rose over 100 °F (close to 40 ºC). Our main reason for being down in Anaheim was for our 8 year old daughter to see a live game of baseball with … Continue reading