Walking The Milford Track – March 1997
- Thanks for visiting. We are back home in Wellington, New Zealand, after 15 months away, living in Santa Barbara, California. It's wonderful to be home.
On this blog you'll find over ten years of posts about life bringing up three Kiwi born daughters and our travels overseas. My husband and I are both British born, but have lived together in New Zealand since 1997.
This blog is a living diary 'of sorts', which keeps our dear folks overseas up to date with our adventures. Through sharing our adventures we've made many friendships over the years, particularly with other expats who've emigrated to New Zealand; as well as lovely New Zealand bloggers who enjoy sharing their parenting journey, crafts, art, travels, photography and writing.
- Sara (@mumturnedmom) on Loving having our creative space back!
- Elizabeth Harper on Loving having our creative space back!
- ♫ Alison M ♪ on Loving having our creative space back!
- Little Gumnut on Loving having our creative space back!
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…