- Thanks for visiting. We are back home in Wellington, New Zealand, after 15 months away, living in Santa Barbara, California. It's wonderful to be home.
On this blog you'll find over ten years of posts about life bringing up three Kiwi born daughters and our travels overseas. My husband and I are both British born, but have lived together in New Zealand since 1997.
This blog is a living diary 'of sorts', which keeps our dear folks overseas up to date with our adventures. Through sharing our adventures we've made many friendships over the years, particularly with other expats who've emigrated to New Zealand; as well as lovely New Zealand bloggers who enjoy sharing their parenting journey, crafts, art, travels, photography and writing.
- sabrina montagnoli on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- pinkoddy on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Autumn | The Photo Gallery
- Meghan @ MNMs on We are home in Wellington, New Zealand!
- Mama Syder on We are home in Wellington, New Zealand!
Tag Archives: Baby
… Alice has settled in beautifully. The past few day’s have seen an improvement in her ability to self-wind, which has meant a lot less walking around with her upright and propped up on our chests. She’s been feeding well … Continue reading
Baby Eyes, by Bernard Shaw Large Baby eyes smiling joyfully at me, Baby eyes as brown as can be. Two deep pools most innocent and bright, To me are symbols of sheer delight. May I greet you every single day? … Continue reading
Alice, like all newborns, really is the best kind of time waster. Stuff the baby sleep books telling me to put my baby to bed in her cot – whilst I can hold her in my arms and watch her … Continue reading
A neighbour dropped round the other morning and brought with her every new Mum’s most desired gift – a large coffee. As I gratefully sipped the fuel of latte we chatted about life with a newborn third time round. She … Continue reading
Alice Rose was born this morning at 5.35am! All very well, weighing 7 pounds 12 or 3.4kg, and it was a natural birth (finally!). So nice to be drug free and I caught her as she cork-screwed out (after a … Continue reading