- Thanks for visiting. We are back home in Wellington, New Zealand, after 15 months away, living in Santa Barbara, California. It's wonderful to be home.
On this blog you'll find over ten years of posts about life bringing up three Kiwi born daughters and our travels overseas. My husband and I are both British born, but have lived together in New Zealand since 1997.
This blog is a living diary 'of sorts', which keeps our dear folks overseas up to date with our adventures. Through sharing our adventures we've made many friendships over the years, particularly with other expats who've emigrated to New Zealand; as well as lovely New Zealand bloggers who enjoy sharing their parenting journey, crafts, art, travels, photography and writing.
- Sara (@mumturnedmom) on Loving having our creative space back!
- Elizabeth Harper on Loving having our creative space back!
- ♫ Alison M ♪ on Loving having our creative space back!
- Little Gumnut on Loving having our creative space back!
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
Tag Archives: photography
How do you choose one photograph to summarise a year? World Photo Day is celebrated every year on the 19th August, (but to understand more head over to the website and escape into a thousand images from around the globe). Between August 19-26 the website … Continue reading
A long weekend gave us time to be together as a family – even if, at times, my mind wasn’t all ‘together’ with it! In my mind there are always people floating around – physically distant from me, but close … Continue reading
These past hot months, of the most incredible summer New Zealand has seen in decades, has been intensely wonderful. We’ve enjoyed endless evenings of playing out till dark, and days with windows flung open to let air fill the house. … Continue reading
It’s too hot for many words (and too hot for clothes!), so here’s a few captures from my day… The most beautiful school run, along Wellington’s south coast. With hubbie away, I’m on duty, leaving the house before 8am to … Continue reading
Wellington is the home of ‘Big Weather’. The sky scape changes rapidly. It is often four seasons in one day. The clouds can race so fast that they make you feel dizzy (especially if you happen to stand under a … Continue reading