- Thanks for visiting. We are back home in Wellington, New Zealand, after 15 months away, living in Santa Barbara, California. It's wonderful to be home.
On this blog you'll find over ten years of posts about life bringing up three Kiwi born daughters and our travels overseas. My husband and I are both British born, but have lived together in New Zealand since 1997.
This blog is a living diary 'of sorts', which keeps our dear folks overseas up to date with our adventures. Through sharing our adventures we've made many friendships over the years, particularly with other expats who've emigrated to New Zealand; as well as lovely New Zealand bloggers who enjoy sharing their parenting journey, crafts, art, travels, photography and writing.
- Little Gumnut on Loving having our creative space back!
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- sabrina montagnoli on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- pinkoddy on Five outdoor family loves in Wellington from the past fortnight…
- Coombe Mill (Fiona) on Autumn | The Photo Gallery
Tag Archives: sisters
It’s been a fortnight since we returned from the UK to the US. We are heading back to New Zealand to live at the beginning of October, but for now we’re in limbo; between the two places we love. I haven’t … Continue reading
We are so very blessed to have Alice in our family. She has spent her first four years sharing her happy zest for life with us and bringing us all so much joy. There’s been no need to rush her … Continue reading
Being woken at 5am by my two year old, Alice, after a late night travelling between France and England in the 1400′s, isn’t easy (though, thanks Philippa Gregory for the escapism). I lay on the sofa, trying to sleep, hoping … Continue reading
After nearly five years she’s here! I felt dazed when she appeared from behind the sliding door at arrivals on Tuesday afternoon. She was like a mirage. It’s taken me till now, Thursday, to truly believe she’s real and not … Continue reading
Some weeks go so fast that I barely have time to stop and take stock, but thanks to my camera in my back pocket the memories are a little easier to hold on to. ♥ It’s been a week of … Continue reading