Grandma and Grandad Aspinall flew all the way round the world to welcome me with lots of warm cuddles. I loved having them to stay and slept very contentedly in their arms. Mummy and I gave them a little tour of Wellington and when the weather was nice we went on a long walk to see the seals at Red Rocks. It was quite a bumpy ride, but it was worth it!
- December 23, 2022 It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – southern hemisphere style!
- September 3, 2022 North-east Cornwall holiday snapshots (part 2)
- August 30, 2022 Summer holiday in North-East Cornwall (part 1)
- August 29, 2022 A month of sunshine in England, time with family, friends, letting go & accepting change.
- February 8, 2022 Saying goodbye in our own way
- February 3, 2022 Back in Wellington, catching some summer vibes.